|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Tom Scorza is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Ormond Beach, FL. Tom joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Tom is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Tom and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 21, 2021Tom is very helpful through my first time home buying process. He thoroughly explained everything on my policy so that I understood it fully.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 19, 2021Tom is very knowledgeable, AND very mannerly. He returns my telephone calls and doesn't try to only contact me through email or text. The entire team has great communication skills. The only reason I gave an 8 with regard to the referral was my ordeal with the first home insurance company. Tom and his team are great people!
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0October 17, 2021Very difficult to get Tom on the phone or to return our messages.Response from Tom ScorzaOctober 21, 2021Hi Candace - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Someone from our team will be contacting you soon to further assist!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2021Helpful for sure! Great rates!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 12, 2021Timely quotes and able to work around our personal situation.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 10, 2021Prompt communications
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021Hate DocuSign because it asks you to sign without reading first and gives insufficient instructions
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021Very friendly and answered all my questions
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021Tom and Norma were very nice, thorough, and there were able to explain everything to me with ease. They were able to get me better coverage for less than my current increase.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 5, 2021Tom Scorza is professional, quick to respond and takes the time to explain every detail. Great company!