|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
& Sam Paul are agents with Goosehead Insurance located in Port Orange, FL. Gary joined Goosehead because of their unwavering commitment to take care of their clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, they are able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. They take the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Gary are backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Gary and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 21, 2021Prompt replies, curteous, very knowledgeable.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 21, 2021Sam did an excellent job collecting pertinent information, explaining the options, and find the best fit for our situation.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 19, 2021My agent has been informative and helpful in the process.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 17, 2021Sam worked hard to get me what I wanted, but wasn't able to in the end. I wasn't completely satisfied, but it's not his fault.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2021Excellent service and extremely helpful
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 13, 2021Gary Paul, very friendly, explain the 3 quote very clear.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 12, 2021Response was very quick and precise. Also no delays in the service and quote was given in quick time.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 12, 2021Agent was very helpful and prompt. He was willing to help when I had questions
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 12, 2021Efficiency and good contact.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 11, 2021Pricing
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0September 14, 2021My first insurance policy, last year, was cancelled because all the proper documents were not submitted in time. Gary did nothing to prevent this, and did not communicate in any way shape or form that anything had happened. I found out because I received a notification in the mail that my policy was cancelled. A few weeks prior to needing to find a new policy, I reached out to Gary for his help. He waited until the absolute last second to respond to my message. Mishandled the new policy as well, which also ended up getting cancelled due to his negligence. When I reached out to Gary regarding this matter, he acted like he has done everything he could, when he had in fact done nothing to prevent this, then proceeded to BLAME ME for his ineptitude at conducting his own business. He has gone on a few rants about what a good business owner he is and how he has been in this industry a very long time, but I have not experienced anything but an aggressive, rude man child who is terrible at his job. I am in the process of refinancing my mortgage, and the mortgage company reached out to Goosehead numerous times with no response. I had to intervene for them to get the necessary documents to complete the refinance, and that is how I found out my policy had been cancelled A SECOND TIME with no interference or communication from Gary at all. No one answers the phone, no one is available to answer my questions, Gary is incredibly rude and condescending in spite of the fact that he is not holding up his end of the bargain-- his entire job is to get my homeowners insurance and he has failed at that for two years in a row. The most frustrating part is he can't own up to this, and denies that anything is his fault or that he could've done anything better.