|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
Sev Tamayo is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Saint Augustine, FL. Sev joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Sev is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Sev and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2021Sev was friendly, respectful, and informative. He answered our questions patiently and promptly.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2021The agent was attentive and answered my calls and emails quickly
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2021Sev was very knowledgeable and spent time with us to be sure we were happy with. He came to meet us at our house which was very helpful to us.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 17, 2021Sev and his team came through for us in a big way. Fantastic job.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 11, 2021Great people to work with
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 9, 2021Ease of use. Availability of personnel
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 9, 2021Went above and beyond making sure I got good coverage and the best price. Good agents are hard to find these days.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 8, 2021Fast service and accurate reply
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 7, 2021Professional and friendly service. Prompt attention to requests.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 3, 2021They were always helpful and nice! We’re super recommending!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 20, 2021HEY SEV THIS IS KEVIN JACKSON I SENT A LETTER TO YOU ALL OFFICE NOT REALIZING THAT THE OFFICE OF ADVANCE POLYGRAPN WAS NO LONGER THERE CAN YOU PLEASE RETUR IT TO TO THE POSTMAN AND PLESE GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU GET IT MY # 904-480-0814 KEVIN THAN YOU.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 23, 2021My husband and I are deeply upset about our experience with Goosehead. We purchased an older home so there was some things that needed to be fixed. Sev assured us that the policy he found us was the only one that would cover these issues.
After 2 months, we were sent a notice of cancellation because we never signed the application (we did). And we were sent into a frenzy for THEM to finally find the signed application and apologize.
Then a month later, we were sent another notice of cancellation because the problems that needed fixing weren’t fixed yet and the policy was contingent upon it. We were explicitly told that the policy was given to us despite these things.
We were planning on getting these things fixed anyway but we were completely thrown off by the surprise cancellation notice. And with only two weeks to defend ourselves.
Since then, we have had no clarification about why this has just come up and A LOT of backtracking by the company and Sev.
We are extremely disappointed and feel like this company has screwed us over.