|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
Sev Tamayo is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Saint Augustine, FL. Sev joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Sev is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Sev and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 21, 2021Sev was very knowledgeable and was able to provide a quote and walk us through it.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 20, 2021He's the best very responsive and always gets me the best prices. He looks out for my interests.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 17, 2021Great service and prices
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2021Sev reviewed my policy options with me as well as coverage offered. Polite efficient, friendly and easy to talk with. Found me a policy with same coverage I had at a much better price point.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2021We were very satisfied with our service with Sev. Thank you Fredric Bedard
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 13, 2021Sec was amazing when he was helping us go over the different insurance quotes we had. And what the difference was between them all.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 11, 2021Absolute great service!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021Sev was very easy to work with and helpful with picking an appropriate car insurance policy. He pointed out the savings my girlfriend and I would have by creating a joint policy.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 5, 2021Sev and his team are extremely dedicated and focus on clients need. I am referring Goosehead insurance to everyone I know in need of insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 5, 2021My agent Sev patiently sat and explained the various quotes he secured for us, explained the details of coverage in each policy, and answered all of our questions and concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 20, 2021HEY SEV THIS IS KEVIN JACKSON I SENT A LETTER TO YOU ALL OFFICE NOT REALIZING THAT THE OFFICE OF ADVANCE POLYGRAPN WAS NO LONGER THERE CAN YOU PLEASE RETUR IT TO TO THE POSTMAN AND PLESE GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU GET IT MY # 904-480-0814 KEVIN THAN YOU.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 23, 2021My husband and I are deeply upset about our experience with Goosehead. We purchased an older home so there was some things that needed to be fixed. Sev assured us that the policy he found us was the only one that would cover these issues.
After 2 months, we were sent a notice of cancellation because we never signed the application (we did). And we were sent into a frenzy for THEM to finally find the signed application and apologize.
Then a month later, we were sent another notice of cancellation because the problems that needed fixing weren’t fixed yet and the policy was contingent upon it. We were explicitly told that the policy was given to us despite these things.
We were planning on getting these things fixed anyway but we were completely thrown off by the surprise cancellation notice. And with only two weeks to defend ourselves.
Since then, we have had no clarification about why this has just come up and A LOT of backtracking by the company and Sev.
We are extremely disappointed and feel like this company has screwed us over.