|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
Tim Winters is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Chicago, IL. Tim joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Tim is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Tim and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 8, 2021Great knowledgeable service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 21, 2021Very professional, considerate and listened to what I said
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 30, 2021Great, prompt service.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 18, 2021Good experience!
- 4 out of 5Rating 4.0July 16, 2021--
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 13, 2021The customer service, quick response and communication.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 19, 2021Customer service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 13, 2021Quick, quality service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 10, 2021Tim winters understood our needs and was able to take care of switching policies seamlessly. Great person to work with
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 29, 2020Mr Winters is incredibly responsive and helpful in meeting my insurance needs.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 8, 2021When Tim was able to lower my premium cost I was happy, but verified that my collision deductible would reman $250. I have an email verifying that it would. I was recently in an accident and only then learned that the policy had a $1000 deductible (shame on me for trusting an email and his word). Now, he is incredibly nonresponsive as to how the issue will be addressed and I am on the hook for a huge deductible.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 8, 2021Agent was able to lower premium but it wasn’t until I got in accident that I realized that rather than having a $250 deductible like we had discussed, that I had a $1000 deductible. I explicitly told him that I did not want to have a high deductible in order to lower my rates. I have in an email that we agreed to a $250 collision deductible. However it has been almost a week and he has done nothing to rectify the situation. In fact, he stopped responding at all. I would definitely be cautious and read overall policies when using him. There’s not much customer service after the sell.