|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
- LIFELife can be unpredictable. Your Goosehead agent can walk you through the best options to insure your loved ones in the event of the unexpected.
Michael Pignotti is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Plainfield, IL. Michael joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Michael is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Michael and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 14, 2021Great explanation of coverages
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 5, 2021Explained options and what is required which gave me peace of mind and advice which I have not received before from agents.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 29, 2021Michael for me the best coverage and rates possible for auto and home insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 25, 2021Michael
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 23, 2021Top notch communication and knowledge
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 21, 2021Micheal took the time to go over everything and made sure we understood everything he was discussing. Very easy to deal with.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2021I loved all of the information I was given. Also, the honesty and ease of doing everything.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 9, 2021The overly explanation of needed coverage.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 9, 2021Mike is always helpful anytime of the day! Does whatever he can to help you get the best coverage at the best price. Will always refer people when they ask me for a insurance agent.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 9, 2021Great response
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 4, 2021Michael is the man when it comes to insurance. He's helped us for our initial insurance (home/auto/etc.) quote when we moved to Illinois. He also recently helped with a requote after our first policy was coming up for renewal. He took the time to understand my family's needs and thoroughly explain what we should have (and what we could pass up) on each line item with insurance.
I'm a DIY kind of guy for most things in life, but there are so, SO many nuances to insurance that can simply be exhausting. For completely reasonable rates, let Michael & Goosehead take that stress off your shoulders -- you'll save in the long run for sure.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 5, 2021Can't say enough about Michael. Extremely knowledgeable, personable, and down to earth. He is overly dedicated to his clients, and it shows in every interaction with him. I'm very lucky to have him as an agent.