|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
Bart Lane is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Zachary, LA. Bart joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, Bart is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from Bart and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 15, 2021The help that was giving in explaining my insurance information
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 1, 2021Bart's hustle in getting things done and being very pleasant helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 23, 2021I enjoy working with Bart. He’s been absolutely wonderful!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 21, 2021He was very helpful and he made sure I was comfortable with whatever offer he could find , he made sure I had something I can afford!! Will be recommending him too anybody in need of auto insurance
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 21, 2021Bart was very efficient and effective. He has great interpersonal skills. I will recommend this company to my friends and family.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0September 17, 2021My rating above has NOTHING to do with my agent Bart Lane, but everything to do with the insurance company not answering or returning my phone calls as it pertains to hurricane Ida! I’m living in a mold and mildew infested bedroom that continues to grow and nobody seems to care, and I continue to feel worse and worse each day, in terms of my medical condition. I HIGHLY recommend that the insurance company that I’m insured with gets it together and answers questions and stops playing games with my contractor! I have approximately $15,000 in personal loss damages and I have yet to hear anything regarding this either. I need to go back to work Monday, three days from today, and I have yet to hear anything about any of my work clothes or anything to do with my personal property! I am beyond upset and irate. One thing that makes me completely flabbergasted is the fact that I pay my mortgage and insurance on time each month but when it comes to holding up the insurance company’s end of the agreement, y’all want to take your sweet ass time! That’s unacceptable! I will make sure y’all pay each and EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE CRAP I AM GOING THROUGH WITH NOW! It is highly unacceptable! Put yourself in my position…. How in the hell would you deal with this situation? What if this was your family?! Would you TRULY put up with this kind of crappy treatment?! I don’t think you would!!! POINT PROVEN!!! I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THE TWO ADJUSTERS HAVE ASKED ME TO DO YET I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY COR
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 11, 2021Excellent advice, good rates, prompt action and responses.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 4, 2021Quick to respond, reasonable quotes
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 4, 2021Prompt courteous service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0July 30, 2021Very helpful
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 13, 2021Great agent. Very helpful and informative. In addition I was able to find the correct coverage, deductible, and price. The changes were easy. Thanks again!