|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
- COMMERCIALWhether it’s general liability, business auto policies, or workers compensation, Goosehead has solutions to help secure your business so you can focus on continued growth.
James Sweatt is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Winston Salem, NC. James joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of “A” rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, James is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from James and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 20, 2021Responsive and explained why the insurance product was best for me.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 18, 2021Very informative on all my questions. Felt he had my interest at best.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 15, 2021James provided excellent service to insuring my new home and auto policies! Thanks for your help! He made the process seamless and worry-free.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0October 15, 2021First off Mr. Sweat is rude. I called on his cellphone, the number on the cancelation letter mailed to me, he asked did I realize I called his cellphone. I informed him that I called from the number listed on the notice, he said I need to change that, I don't need clients calling me on my cell. Secondly, I was insured by Goosehead, in 2019 when I purchased my home, to only find out I had been without insurance for an entire year.Thankfully, nothing happened to my home. This year, Goosehead cancelled my insurance because of my roof, older roof, they knew about when I purchased the first year. I did receive a phone call from a very notice lady to whom I informed her of everything that happened. She did inform me that the Underwriter was not wiring to insure me, she said I would receive a call from Mr. Sweat within 2 weeks from her call. She stated he would try to find me some insurance. Mind you, my policy ended 10,7,2021...He still has not contacted me. That's ok, though, as I am insured now. I feel as he didn't care. I was referred to him by my broker to whom I feel was helping each other out type of deal. I surely hope that his communication is so much better with others as it was not with me. I am familiar with how insurance works as I too worked in that field before. I am grateful to be insured with another agency..one who took the time to go over everything so I would understand it. I appreciate this survey as I have attended to email Mr. Sweat to thank him.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 10, 2021very fast response, very knowledgeable, very nice people
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 9, 2021James was professional, personable and timely.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 9, 2021AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE QUOTE ED THE BEST!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021He was very nice and courteous.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 6, 2021James Sweatt was very helpful and courteous.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 1, 2021Impeccable customer service and attractive rates.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 10, 2021Mr. Sweatt was the nicest and most convenient agent I have ever dealt with. Helped me find a insurance policy within my budgeting needs!