|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
is an Agency Owner with Goosehead Insurance located in Richardson, TX. James joined Goosehead because of his unwavering commitment to take care of his clients. Using cutting edge technology to shop with dozens of "A" rated insurance companies in just a few short minutes, he is able to find the right coverage at a competitive price. He takes the time to review all of the options and customizes a policy based on the unique risks and desires of each client. After finalizing an option, James is backed by a service team that has the highest client loyalty rating in the industry. Request a quote from James and you will quickly understand why Goosehead is one of the fastest growing distributors of home and auto insurance in the United States.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 20, 2021knowledgable, good explain.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 19, 2021James Cole is a wonderful young man and represented everything available to me, pros and cons and made the decisions I had to make very clear. James is a great asset to your company.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 8, 2021very helpful and clear
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0October 4, 2021James Cole was highly recommended on my neighborhood app I went with him and he has been very helpful in helping me and making sure I understood everything and following up with me so I join my neighbors in highly recommending him
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 29, 2021James was great! He really listened to my concerns and custom built my insurance coverage to fit my home and any possible issues that may arise. I would highly recommend James for your home insurance needs!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 17, 2021knowledgeable and personable.. very easy to work with...
honestly wanted my business...
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 29, 2021Friendly and honest service
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 27, 2021He was amazing!!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 19, 2021Very friendly, comfortable to talk with, and understood our needs.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0August 16, 2021The agent was very helpful.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0February 8, 2021Great experience with James Cole! He came highly recommended and trusted from several friends and ultimately saved us $900/yr total on our home, auto, and umbrella insurance policy while increasing our coverages.
Here's the details:
We started shopping around when our old insurance company got expensive after serving us well for 5 yrs. Ultimately, James was the best resource. He took time to walk us through all of the coverage options, answer all our questions, and weigh the pros and cons of savings vs coverages. Specifically, he spent a lot of time helping us understand the coverage options for our roof, which will be our biggest home expense in the next few years. He clearly laid out the option of short-term savings vs long-term savings on our roof: meaning, the choice between saving an additional $500 every year (and getting little less money when the roof has to be replaced) vs saving less each year but getting more money for the roof at replacement. That allowed my wife and I to make the best choice for our family. Ultimately, we saved at total of $900/yr total on our home, auto, and umbrella insurance policy while increasing our coverages.