|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
- HOMEThere’s no place like home! Whether it’s for your house, condo, townhome, or your belongings as a renter, Goosehead will find the right policy for you at a great price.
- AUTOYou are on the move and we are here to make sure you have the right liability coverage to protect you and your family. Goosehead works with many carriers in order to get you the best rate without sacrificing valuable coverage.
- UMBRELLAAt Goosehead we want to keep your assets secured. We always recommend our clients carry $1M in additional liability protection through an umbrella policy.
- FLOODFloods don’t happen just on the coast. The average homeowner is 27 times more likely to experience a flood than a fire during a 30 year mortgage. Goosehead agents work hard to protect you against the unexpected.
- SPECIALTYYou have so much to protect - that’s where Goosehead steps in! Goosehead offers comprehensive coverage for all of your specialty items like boats, RVs, motorcycles, jewelry and more.
At Goosehead Insurance, we represent a variety of top rated local and national carriers to find the best fit for your lifestyle and budget. Because every person is unique, our licensed agents will take the time to understand your situation and find a solution that will best protect your family. With our cutting edge technology, we take the complex process of buying insurance and make the entire experience, from running quotes to signing documents, extremely simple. If you ever have any questions about your insurance, please give us a call.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2021Good communication
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2021super friendly and very informative
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2021DP did great!
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 20, 2021Micah is thorough and answered all my questions.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2021Knowledgable and timely response
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2021Tommy is very personable
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0September 19, 2021Frustration during the process of feeling somewhat harassed/pressured on a daily basis
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 19, 2021Good, helped me with understanding everything
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2021Very helpful
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0September 18, 2021John was great.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0July 19, 2021Customer service is absolute GARBAGE. I have been trying to raise my insurance, to give them more money, but have to sit on hold for hours, then get told they will call you back (they don't) submit online service request. NOTHING. Trash organization.
- 2 out of 5Rating 2.0July 15, 2021was put on hold for 10min with the operator and no one came back on to check in. No one avaiable to live chat either :-(
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0June 21, 2021Terrible experience with Goosehead. Little to no help with advising me on what sort of coverage. After being denied 2 claims due to not having the appropriate coverage, I sought other insurance. Ive now been dealing with them for over a month trying to get a refund on premiums I was charged after I cancelled all my policies. And good luck trying to speak to anyone. An hour or so wait when you call or when they call you back its 1 to 2 days later. They are awful.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0April 28, 2021don't even think about this insurance POOR SERVICE IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH. WHATEVER HAPPENED THEY DONT HELP NEITHER YOU CAN FIND ANYONE WHEN YOU CALL
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0March 21, 2021Patrick was amazing. Was able to assist me with all of my questions for a first time home buyer looking for home owners insurance. The coverage is exceptional and a great price. Patrick was always available even answering my emails late evening and on weekends, this is customer service that cannot be bought. Highly recommend!
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 22, 2021Horrible customer service. Can never get anyone on the phone or get someone to call back.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0February 18, 2021Makes their employees come in the Saturday after the huge storm and power outage in Texas. What a heartless company
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0January 28, 2021Luke Collins was a fantastic agent. He’s competitive and finds the best rates for us, and it’s recurring! On down the line he’ll continue to find the best rates.
He made it all pretty simple for us to understand, he seemed forthright in all that he shared with us, and he really just made us feel comfortable with the whole process
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 18, 2021Terrible
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 9, 2021Horrible
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 8, 2021This company is not for the American people never use them! Paul Davis is a true American using his constitutional right to peacefully protest. I repeat never use this socialist company and get out of Texas we don’t want you here!
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 8, 2021Terrible company. In law you are innocent until proven guilty. Paul Davis was not guilty of a crime. He’s a true Patriot that was trying to stand for justice in a rigged election. He did no damage and was only peacefully protesting. That’s his constitutional right. You need to rehire him immediately. Shame on you! You don’t represent Texas well.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0January 8, 2021The blood of 5 Americans is now strewn across your front doorstep. Do the right thing.Response from WestlakeJanuary 8, 2021Paul Davis, Associate General Counsel, is no longer employed by Goosehead Insurance.
- 5 out of 5Rating 5.0December 17, 2020Great Customer service! Kristin Ford is a superstar.
- 1 out of 5Rating 1.0December 12, 2020My insurance agent Jory Flores allowed several duplicate insurance policies to run consecutively and drained my escrow account. I now have a negative balance in my escrow account and I am having to pay for these polices out of pocket. Goosehead insurance has cost me a lot of money and it seems there is nobody to hold accountable. I am very disappointed to say the least.